I gave you a little wink and smile
For me, you know how hard my room today.
it is to leave
And know
You've been your child must stay.
with him for
And have been loving years guide, now
But alas, the a
now, the time has
To leave him at the side. come
Just know that my
And
I'll tears down as you drive
cheeks away
love him your I would flow
And help him as learn and my own
For a parent, I too know to grow.
How quickly as a the
And I remember the years do
day it passes
To take a child to class. was my turn
So please put my
And those your mind at
tears ease
For I will cry love him and take no more him in
When you leave him at my door.
I gave you a little wink and smile
For me, you know how hard my room today.
it is to leave
And know
You've been your child must stay.
with him for
And have been loving years guide, now
But alas, the a
now, the time has
To leave him at the side. come
Just know that my
And
I'll tears down as you drive
cheeks away
love him your I would flow
And help him as learn and my own
For a parent, I too know to grow.
How quickly as a the
And I remember the years do
day it passes
To take a child to class. was my turn
So please put my
And those your mind at
tears ease
For I will cry love him and take no more him in
When you leave him at my door.

0 Comments