ad

ad

Worth Trying my aim in life essay for essay

 Worth Trying my aim in life essay for essay
When I grow
I grow to be a person well-known,
With innovative ideas that change the world,
Change the world as we know.

Maybe a painter, maybe a writer,
I grow to be a creator,
Of wonderful fantasy
Unsolved mystery
The rhythm of poetry,
Unseen tragedy.

we want to be famous,
Like Pita and Hummus
My books in libraries,
My paintings in galleries.

When I grow,
I grow to be famous,
Like Da Vinci and Rowling.
Painting the Tower of Pisa,
Or the pyramid of Giza,


Drawing THE EVERGREEN DAYs,
Which people would love to gaze.
Just another adventure of Tom and Jerry,
Which people would love,
While eating cherry.

When I grow,
I grow to be a person well-known.
With innovative ideas that change the world,
Change the world as we know.


Post a Comment

0 Comments